- Ruby on Rails 3.1 released (with asset pipelines, default to jQuery and other changes): Here's the release note that tells you about a lot of neat improvements in this version of Ruby on Rails.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Monday, August 29, 2011
|This chilled lemonade is shared by kyle.wood|
- Ruby on Rails API is now using SDoc: See the new slick API page at http://edgeapi.rubyonrails.org/ and try the new search!
- Active Record batch processing in parallel processes: See how you can leverage Process.fork to parallel process millions of records through Active Record.
- #281 Foreman: Ryan bates shows how to use forman to manage the processes that your rails app depends on while development.
Monday, August 22, 2011
- Generate easy, up-to-date Rails API docs with Cucumber: See how to turn your cucumber features into live documentation for your app's JSON REST API.
Monday, August 15, 2011
- #279 - Understanding the asset pipeline: Ryan Bates explains the asset pipelines, a major feature of the Rails 3.1 release.
- Performance Testing Rails Applications — How To? Goncalo Silva shows the simple steps to performance test your rails applications.