Cranberry cocktails by petitshoo
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Monday, June 28, 2010
- Episode 220: PDFKit: Ryan Bates with a screencast on PDFKit (rack middleware supported) to simplify PDF generation using Ruby on Rails.
- RailsConf 2010: Neal Ford, "Creativity & Constraint": A nice presentation (mainly on ruby on rails views).
Saturday, June 26, 2010
This time its a little quickie! Lots of catchups still pending!
- Beautiful Markup: The RailsConf presentation on clean views, what to do and what to avoid!
- Gregg Pollack on Screencasting and Podcasting for Developers (in 10 minutes)
- Capistrano Variables
- Dynamically set a domain for a Rails asset host
- Multiple database connections with Rails
- Watermark your images in Rails
- Episode # 219: Active Model
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Cranberry juice by BobbyProm
- The Future of Shoulda: Yes, shulda works with Ruby on Rails 3!
- Rethinking PDF Creation in Ruby: PDFKit to the rescue.
- Programming Tips: Ruby on Rails: Full text search options: A set of options for implementing full text search in Ruby on Rails.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Iced Tea from Lili Vieira de Carvalho
- Rails 3 Screencasts: Gregg Pollack shares a bunch of Ruby on Rails screencasts.
- Ruby Hero Awards 2010: Gregg Pollack announces Ruby Hero awards at the RailsConf.
- Rethinking Rails 3 Controllers and Routes: Peepcode makes a few points about how we are using controllers and routes in Ruby on Rails and somewhat favors Sinatra in this regard.
- Inline Attachments for ActionMailer: Michael Lindsaar pushed a streamlined support for inline attachments with the new Mailer.
- Catch all routes: Never get the Route not found!
- Validate and Save your Ruby in TextMate – with secret Rubinus superpowers: Syntax error tips for Ruby inside TextMate.
- Episode 216: Generators in Rails 3: Ryan Bates with three useful screencasts.
- Episode 217: Multistep Forms
- Episode 218: Making Generators in Rails 3
- Rails 3.0: Beta 4 now, RC in days: David announces Beta 4 of Rails 3.0
- Using Bundler with rails 2.3.X: May be handy for someone who wants to keep using Rails 2.3.x with the bundler goodies.
- Formtastic 1.0.0.beta Released: Getting close to release 1.0.x
- Data Driven Application Deployment with Chef: Make it part of your setup!