- rvm get stable: coming soon!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
- Upload Files Directly to S3 with Plupload, Rails, and Paperclip: If you're deploying your files to Amazon S3, this shows you easy way to get the file uploads working using Paperclip gem.
- #294 Playing with PJAX: Quickly update part of page using PJAX.
Monday, October 24, 2011
- Whats new in Ruby 2.0? Ruby 2.0 work is under way, see what is expected and contribute with your ideas.
- Integrating Paypal Express with Rails 3.1 — Part 1: Sivabudh shows how to integrate Paypal Express with Rails 3.1, this is part 1 of the series.
Posted by SM Sohan at Monday, October 24, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
- Ruby on Rails 3.1 released (with asset pipelines, default to jQuery and other changes): Here's the release note that tells you about a lot of neat improvements in this version of Ruby on Rails.
Monday, August 29, 2011
|This chilled lemonade is shared by kyle.wood|
- Ruby on Rails API is now using SDoc: See the new slick API page at http://edgeapi.rubyonrails.org/ and try the new search!
- Active Record batch processing in parallel processes: See how you can leverage Process.fork to parallel process millions of records through Active Record.
- #281 Foreman: Ryan bates shows how to use forman to manage the processes that your rails app depends on while development.
Monday, August 22, 2011
- Generate easy, up-to-date Rails API docs with Cucumber: See how to turn your cucumber features into live documentation for your app's JSON REST API.